*There are just TWO days left until eMoviePoster.com's three great current
sets of auctions  (containing 4,767 auctions in all!) start to close on
Tuesday December 20th (and then again on Thursday December 22nd, and on
Sunday December 25th)!If you have not yet started seriously looking over
these auctions, please start doing so NOW, because it takes quite a bit of
time to check out 4,767 auctions! But right now I want to tell you that all
three of those sets of auctions contain wonderful selections of
HORROR/SCI-FI items of ALL kinds!IN FACT THERE ARE SO MANY GREAT
HORROR/SCI-FI ITEMS IN ALL (1,747 in all
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/all.html>)
THAT YOU MAY THINK YOU HAVE ENTERED THE TWILIGHT ZONE, AND ARE IN THE
MIDDLE OF ANOTHER HALLOWEEN AUCTION! First we have (ending Tuesday the
20th) ONE HUNDRED SIXTY NINE truly wonderful horror and sci-fi items of
every kind (including the best 1950s one-sheets, inserts and half-sheets
and much, much more)
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/13.html>
in
our great December Major AuctionSecond, we have (ending Thursday the 23rd)
we have ONE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY FOUR horror and sci-fi signed
limited edition Mondo art prints from horror/sci-fi movies (from movies
covering all years from early silents to modern day classics)
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/14.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/14.html>Third,
we have (ending Sunday the 26th) we have FOUR HUNDRED SIX unfolded or
formerly folded horror and sci-fi posters (including a great selection of
the top 1970s and 1980s titles)
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/15.html>Best
of all, from now until Tuesday at 7 PM, when the Tuesday items start to
end, you can view ALL 1,747 horror sci-fi items in a single gallery
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/genre%253Ahorror%255C%252Fsci-fi/all.html>,
which is wonderful if you want to search all 3 sets of auctions at once for
your favorite star, movie, or whatever!Is it possible that there are "too
many" great horror/sci-fi items being auctioned all at one time in each of
the above 3 sets of auctions, and that this will result in great bargains?
Maybe so, and if this DOES happen, shouldn't YOU be doing all you can to be
one of the people who gets those "great deals"?After all, we are in an age
of skyrocketing inflation, and just about EVERYTHING has been rising
drastically, with one notable exception being vintage posters, where quite
a number of them sell for prices similar to those from 10, 20, or more
years ago!But you can't take advantage of this if you aren't bidding, so
please go to the above links now, and we feel certain you will be shocked
by how much great stuff there is, and how many items are currently at joke
low prices!Not yet registered to bid? Go
to https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf
<https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf> to sign up (we qualify
our bidders, something few auctions do, which means you will always be
bidding against real bidders who honor their bids).*