Happy New Year Gang:

I’m having a HUGE MOVIE POSTER AND HOLLYWOOD MEMORABILIABLOW OUT SALE.

Withmore than 1000 ORIGINAL VINTAGE MOVIE and TV ITEMS (POSTERS, HALF SHEETS,
INSERTS, LOBBY CARDS, PRESS KITS, SALES SHEETS,MOVIE PHOTOS, KEY ART CONCEPTS,
BANNERS, VINTAGE PROMOTIONAL BUTTONS/PINS, KEYRINGS AND SOME PROPS) up for
grabs, there is something for everyone.  ALLGENRES AND DECADES ….

Inventories have been updated, including many titles that have never been
previouslyposted.

Everything has been stored in a smoke free environment.

With no overhead costs, Ican offer my items at a lower price (20%-50% less)
than many of mycompetitors.  Still providing the same great service, super-fast
turnaround,popular and rare titles, volume discounts and special deals for my
repeat customers.

The lists are too large to post, but if you respondwith your email address, I
will send you any “inventories” that you areinterested in.

Product will ship (both domestically andinternationally) out of Las Vegas,
usually within 24 hours of receivingpayment.

Thanks for checking this out and I look forward to doingbusiness with you.

 Randy