Thanks for the link, Phillip.  Actually I didn't see any of Mr. Big's
movies in my childhood except for the two colossal man ones.  Read about
them in FM but our local horror host never showed any others. Courtesy of
Svengoolie, I caught up with some of them.  Attack of the Puppet People was
fun.  I'm a pushover for oversized props.
May he rest in peace.
Nathalie