A week late getting back to this for a follow-up but in the images below, you
can see what happens when a collector ages and sells off his posters - but
can't quite reclaim the walls, recycling old frames instead of buying new ones
- which once contained expensive vintage beauties - but which now house cheaper
/ newer posters, trying to fool lay people that all sizes are uniform.  Yeah it
looks tacky and the newer pics are a little out of focus, but you get the idea.
 (There are even a couple of repros I partially cropped out that are in larger
size WC frames.) - d.

THEN

[https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/4372/Rzjii5.jpg?trnonsuspmrk=1&trfcallwremmrk=1]

[https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/6022/p3aTzn.jpg?trnonsuspmrk=1&trfcallwremmrk=1]