*Best of luck to everyone on whatever you may bid on in any of our auctions
ending on May 9th, 11th and 14th
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>!There really is a LOT of
wonderful material closing this week in all three sets of auctions, and as
of right now, many hundreds of items in each set are languishing at joke
low prices!And LOTS of the bulk lots are currently at PENNIES per item, so
PLEASE take some time and look these over soon!I don't want anyone emailing
me after they are over, saying "if only I had known some items would have
gone so low I would have bid" because you DO know that this is a very real
possibility!Looking over the 3,902 current auctions, it is likely that a
lot of these (at all price levels) have dealers who are the current high
bidders (because most of the high bids are currently half or much less of a
realistic price for that item).Of course, many items will get more bids,
but on the ones that dealers DO buy, they will then re-offer them for two,
three or MANY times what they paid.Please remember that if YOU are such a
reseller, we make it super-easy for you to do so, since we can supply the
buyers with unwatermarked super sized images of all they buy, EVEN BULK
LOTS (on request, and ONLY the high bidder!).And they can even then
"borrow" our movie and condition descriptions, so they can have their
purchases re-listed to their websites (or eBay) just as soon as they
receive them!And of course this is also a wonderful service for collectors
who don't want to have to re-photograph the item for their website or
computer!More than ever, our auctions closing this week are FILLED with
lots of desirable items, and yet many are currently at shockingly low
prices! Shouldn't you be going
to https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html> RIGHT NOW and checking
them all out (because it takes quite a while to thoroughly go through this
many auctions)?Best of luck to everyone who bids in these auctions!ACCEPT
NO SUBSTITUTIONS! Some people have told us that they find it hard to
remember which movie poster auction is which, because there are so many of
them.So we created this handy checklist to help tell eMoviePoster.com apart
from all the rest:HAS lifetime guarantees on every item - IS
eMoviePoster.comHAS unrestored and unenhanced images - IS
eMoviePoster.comHAS 100% honest condition descriptions - IS
eMoviePoster.comHAS auctions where the winner is the higher of two real
bidders - IS eMoviePoster.comHAS "buyers premiums" - NOT
eMoviePoster.comHAS "reserves or starts over $1 - NOT eMoviePoster.comHAS
hidden bidder IDs - NOT eMoviePoster.comHAS no customer service to speak of
- NOT eMoviePoster.comHAS "nosebleed" shipping charges - NOT
eMoviePoster.comHAS inadequate packaging - NOT eMoviePoster.com*