*eMoviePoster.com has one of its most unusual auctions ever, ending Sunday
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> and it contains
transparencies, negatives, 35mm slides AND vintage scripts!These 525
auctions contain 163 vintage scripts (including a lot used by cast or crew
members we were able to identify), 215 negatives, 115 transparencies & 30
35mm slides, ALL of which are either camera original OR studio-issued  (and
they are always identified as to which they are)!Or see solely the 163
vintage scripts
HERE:
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Amovie%2520script/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Amovie%2520script/15.html>Or
see solely the 215 negatives
HERE: https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Anegative/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Anegative/15.html>Or
see solely the 115 transparencies
HERE: https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Atransparency/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Atransparency/15.html>Or
see solely the 30 sets of 35mm slides
HERE: https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A35mm%2520slide/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A35mm%2520slide/15.html>All
of the 163 scripts we are offering were created by studios. Most were used
during the filming of a movie or TV show, and an extremely small number
were created soon after the production was finished. None of the scripts
are "copy scripts", the kind sold by shops on Hollywood Blvd., which are
copied from vintage scripts.Many of the scripts we are auctioning come from
a specific actor or crew member, and we always identify what we know about
this on the specific auction. A large number of them have many
multi-colored "revision pages" and it is fascinating to see the many
changes a movie took between the time it was first written and when it
actually reached the screen!The rest of this very special auction contains
extremely rare vintage negatives and transparencies of various sizes and
35mm slides (some contain single items, and many contain multiples, some
with high quantities).EVERY single item in this auction is either a "camera
original" (meaning it was the actual negative that was in the camera when
the photographer took the picture) OR it is "studio issued" (meaning it was
created by the studio and sent to theaters and movie outlets),.Every
auction clearly identifies which they are, and there are no items being
auctioned that are not either "camera originals" or "studio issue" (and a
HIGH percentage of the negatives are" camera originals"). We have divided
them by type and size.Also note that every one of the 215 auctions of
negatives have had the negatives scanned expertly to create a positive
image. Each of those auctions show an image of the negative as it actually
appears and ALSO an image of a positive image of the negative(s) in that
auction.BUT REALIZE THE WINNING BIDDER OF THOSE AUCTIONS WILL RECEIVE ONE
OR MORE PHOTOGRAPHIC NEGATIVES (in some cases, the studio or our consignor
also made a positive print of the negative(s), and the auctions with those
are clearly noted).All of the positive images on these auctions have an
"eMoviePoster.com" watermark over it. ONLY the winner of this auction will,
on request, be sent UNWATERMARKED scan(s) of the items in the auction they
won.This will both save them the time and expense of scanning them
themselves, and also allow them to make positive prints of the items they
purchased (by giving that scan to a printer, or creating it from the
unwatermarked scan on their own computer).PLEASE REALIZE THAT NONE OF THESE
ARE PHOTOS, AND ALL ARE PHOTOGRAPHIC NEGATIVES, TRANSPARENCIES, OR SLIDES
(although a very few have positive prints included, which is clearly
noted),SO ONLY BID ON THEM IF WHAT YOU ARE WANTING TO BUY IS THE
PHOTOGRAPHIC NEGATIVES, TRANSPARENCIES, OR SLIDES BEING AUCTIONED!But
please also realize that most of these are many, many times more scarce
than vintage photos that were made from them, and in the case of the many
"camera originals", THEY ARE TRULY "ONE-OF-A-KIND"! If you like owning
extreme rarities, THIS is the auction for you!If you have not yet
registered, go to https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf
<https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Registration.taf> to sign up (we qualify
our bidders, something few auctions do, which means you will always be
bidding against real bidders who honor their bids).And if YOU are somehow
not interested in any of these items, but have friends who would be
(because they collect items like these or would find just one of interest)
then do us (and them!) a favor by helping spread the word to them before
these close!Please look at all of these 525 auctions SOON
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>, because there are a lot of
great rarities you surely will never see again, and it takes quite a while
to look these over, compared to just looking at posters!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>