I have started running material on ebay lord help me. Currently have some
newer decent material up.

Check it out:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?item=204407469633&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.m3561.l2562&_ssn=moviepaperexchange

I will continue to add items weekly. A few items up at the moment:

OHMSS Window Card
Exorcist OS
Barbarella r77 OS
Hang 'em High WC
Deathsport OS
Saturday Night Fever OS
Beneath the Planet of the Apes
Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest OS.  Virtually all of the poster material
is super clean.

I have more high grade 70's one sheets I will be listing soon.

Also Bond, Hitchcock Monroe and other Lobby Cards. I will be posting some
very nice stills soon, ranging from the 20's to the 60's with many Double
Weight 11 x 14 portraits.

-Peter