Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977

On 2023-08-30 21:02, dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com wrote:
sorry to hear that,,,well i supplied the museum of the moving image in
Astoria New York however the Museum of modern Art is a different
organization
You could try the museum of moving image and see if they could help
however I would guess MOMA would be your best resource just be patient
and leave more voicemails if you were trying to get a copy on DVD VHS
or whatever they may have a area for academic studies just like the
Academy does the guy I knew they did a lot of footage Jeff Joseph of
SubaCat licensed footage from obscure material I'm sure somebody has a
copy it's just gonna take lots of ferritin work
Also may want to contact or give me a post to the American moving
images archive archivist association it is a group of film archivist
from all over the world and it's called AMIa  perhaps someone can give
you  some help finallY Paul at the cinemuseum is a archivist and he
had done restoration of many silent flms like fatty arbucle.. the
stoogesand more.. Paul Gierlicki is on my facebook hes in Michigan and
knows many archivists// I may have spelled the name wrong which may
surprise you and others as i know i am MOPOs spelling b champion- Dont
get your panties in a uproar Kirby :)

Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977

 2023-08-30 19:47, S & N Yafet wrote:

 Thanks so much, Tom.  I did and talked with a very nice reference
librarian who said they couldn't help me because MOMA holds the
rights.  Finally today I managed to get a voicemail to a person but I
have very little hope.
Thanks anyway.
Nathalie

On Wed, Aug 30, 2023, 3:09 PM <dreamfact...@hollywooddreamfactory.com>