Thanks Tom!

My dad went to high school with Dom's wife, Carol Arthur. When I moved to
LA they invited me for Thanksgiving dinner. I joke that I was the man who
came to dinner. The family has always been very kind to me. I met Burt
Reynolds at their house but I don't have any of Sanford Fields photos.

Best -

Glenn