*I just saw how extremely low the prices are on many of eMoviePoster.com's
219 signed items + 1,721 folded U.S. & non-U.S. posters, lobby cards, and
MUCH more that will begin closing in just a few hours TODAY beginning at 7
PM CST TUESDAY at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>Note that some people feel
these last minute reminder emails are "too long", or have "too much
information", and if YOU feel this way, then please stop reading this now,
and simply go to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> right now and look over the
219 signed items + 1,721 folded U.S. & non-U.S. posters, lobby cards, and
MUCH more that will begin closing later TODAY! Thanks and best of luck on
whatever you are bidding on!HOWEVER, IF YOU DON'T MIND READING MORE, PLEASE
DO READ ON, because there is much useful and helpful information below!If
you are fairly new to this hobby, you may be very surprised to learn that
the price levels of vintage movie paper (and related items) is FAR lower
than that of ANY other collectible these days! One quick look at the
current bid prices on the 1,831 auctions closing in hours
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> proves that beyond a shadow
of a doubt!DO YOU LIKE TO GET REALLY GREAT "DEALS"? Then you will surely
want to closely look over these 219 signed items + 1,721 folded U.S. &
non-U.S. posters, lobby cards, and MUCH more, because currently, with 5
hours left (as of this writing) until these start to close, there are 185
of these at just FIVE DOLLARS each or under, 487 at just TEN DOLLARS each
or under, and a whopping 882 at just TWENTY DOLLARS each or under (and that
is 45% of the auctions)! And you know just as well as I do that a $20 bill
buys a fraction of what it did five or ten years ago, but many of these
items are currently at prices similar to what they were ten or twenty YEARS
ago!And remember: WE are the only major auction with NONE of those awful
20% OR 25% "buyers premiums" (and one auction's "minimum buyers premium" is
a truly INSANE $29, meaning they will never sell any item for under $30 AND
that their poor consignors RECEIVE pennies from a $30 sale).It is not just
the lowest priced ones ending in HOURS that represent exceptional values,
as there are items at every price level that are far under where the same
(or similar) items have sold for before, and these make great unique gifts
(for yourself or others) that don't have to cost you an arm and a leg, so
please start checking them out now! And you surely deserve to give yourself
a present, after the last couple of years we have all had.Because our
"every four week auctions" combine all different types of items into one
auction, there are a number of groups of items very worthy of special
mention:EXTRA SPECIAL! THIS time only, we have TWO HUNDRED THIRTEEN
"personally signed" items
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/extra%253Asigned/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/extra%253Asigned/13.html>! There
are all kinds of great vintage items that contain autographs from a lot of
great stars, covering actors, actresses, and directors from EVERY decade
and genre you can probably think of!MORE EXTRA SPECIAL! THIS time only, we
have SEVENTY EIGHT glass slide auctions
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Aglass%2520slide/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Aglass%2520slide/13.html>
Where did all these come from?In the past four years, we auctioned a pretty
remarkable collection of over 1,300 coming attraction glass slides like the
ones in this auction! They all came from a collector who had assembled them
over many decades. The only ones we have left to auction from this amazing
collection are a relatively small number (the very last ones in pretty good
condition) and those are in our Tuesday set of auctions, plus there are
some others that came from other consignors the past few months, and those
are the ones ending today.EVEN MORE EXTRA SPECIAL! We have Italian one- and
two-panel posters almost every time, but THIS TIME, we have FIFTY ONE
Italian one-panel posters and FORTY TWO Italian two-panel posters and most
of these are from a completely new source, and (as is immediately obvious
when you take one look at them) MOST ARE BRAND NEW TO US (and to the
overall market)! Most are extremely rare, and almost all have wonderful
images!There is a fine selection of FOUR HUNDRED EIGHTY THREE folded
one-sheet auctions! These cover a very wide range of years, stars and
genres, and truly there is "something" for EVERY movie paper collector!
THEY INCLUDE MANY EXCELLENT ONES, AND THIS IS A WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR
THOSE WHO WANT TOP QUALITY UNBACKED ONE-SHEETS AT "BARGAIN" PRICES!BUT
THERE ARE TWO SPECIAL GROUPS WITHIN THESE 483 ONE-SHEETS THAT DESERVE
SPECIAL MENTION:     The first is a collection of mostly 1970s and 1980s
one-sheets (with a few older and newer) that came to us from a collector
who specialized in finding rare styles of one-sheets from that period.
Often these are "international" styles or English one-sheets, and usually
they are FAR more rare than regular styles, and often have FAR better
images. There is no way to link to just those, but when you glance through
the auctions these will surely "jump out at you"!     The second is the 20
of them that can be found
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/laminate/tag/xtype%253Aone-sheet/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/laminate/tag/xtype%253Aone-sheet/13.html>
Each
of these twenty have something very unusual about them. What is that? The
person who owned them had a home movie theater, and they had a large
collection of one-sheets, and they would display them when they showed the
movie, and they needed a way to protect the posters while they were being
handled, and keep them from being damaged while on display.     He came up
with a solution that we have not seen before. He had a thin sheet of
laminate plastic placed over the BACK of each one-sheet, BUT NOT ON THE
FRONT (as is normally done when laminating the poster). If you have ever
seen "laminated" posters, they are often covered with very thick plastic
material on both sides. THE LAMINATE PLASTIC USED HERE IS A THIN MATERIAL.
   While we have never seen this before, it actually works well! The front
of the poster is no different then it was, but the plastic on the back
greatly helps protect the poster from tears or other defects (this is the
same principle that was used decades ago when they would kraftback posters
moving from theater to theater, and as with kraftbacking, the posters with
this laminate plastic on the back CAN be folded as normal, as these 20
posters were).     WE DON'T KNOW HOW EASY OR HARD IT WOULD BE TO REMOVE THE
PLASTIC FROM THE BACK (although there are a few where the plastic is
separating, indicating it surely CAN be done), but the buyer of this poster
will have two options. They can either keep the poster exactly as is, and
if they display it, no one will even know about the plastic laminate on the
back, or they can have a restorer remove it.     These 20 one-sheets
include some really desirable titles that would surely sell for far more
without this, so there is a chance for wonderful deals, but, DO NOT BID ON
ANY OF THESE TWENTY ONE-SHEETS UNLESS YOU CAN ACCEPT THAT IT HAS THIS ON
THE BACK (but NOT on the front).There is also a great selection of TWO
HUNDRED EIGHTY lobby card auctions
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/13.html>
(an
excellent selection of 200 singles, 37 complete sets, and 43 incomplete
sets!). These include a LOT of really desirable titles, and most are
currently far below where the same or similar lobby cards have sold for in
the past, so there is the potential for GREAT deals on these!There is also
an truly wondrous selection of FOUR HUNDRED FOUR vintage 8" x 10" stills
(265 singles, plus 139 sets of stills with 2 to 32 stills in each)
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/13.html>,
including LOTS of really rare singles, plus many great sets from very
popular movies!There is also a great selection of SIXTY EIGHT window card
auctions
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Awindow%2520card/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Awindow%2520card/13.html>Want
to buy big posters for little prices? We have THIRTY FIVE three-sheets
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/three-sheet/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/three-sheet/13.html> AND
EIGHT six-sheets
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/SIX-SHEET/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/SIX-SHEET/13.html>
and
most of these are super rare but the current prices are mostly super low!In
addition the Italian posters mentioned above, there are also excellent
selections of 24 Australian posters (including a number of ultra-rare
ones!)
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AAustralia/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AAustralia/13.html>,
70 British/English posters
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AU.K./13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AU.K./13.html>, 23
French
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AFrance/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AFrance/13.html>, 15
German posters
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AGermany/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AGermany/13.html>, and
a lower number from many other countries! Truly this IS "The World of Movie
Posters", but you don't have to take many plane trips to find them!Use the
above links to go directly to galleries of just those sizes, and you can
easily find other types of interest to you, by using our great Search
Filters (located to the left of each of our galleries) if you are wanting
to quickly see all we are auctioning on a particular star, genre, decade or
whatever!So if you want to quickly see solely the selection of TWENTY FIVE
items from James Bond movies (an excellent selection!), then all you have
to do is click on the Search Filter that says "James Bond", and it will
take you to those 25 auctions
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AJames%2520Bond%2520007/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AJames%2520Bond%2520007/13.html>
Using our Search Filters will make your time spent looking at our auctions
FAR more productive, and it helps make certain you don't miss any items of
interest to you!Often in these last day posts, I talk about how many items
are still at very low prices with two days left until they start to close
(and I did list the quantities of those above) but what is really worth
pointing out is that, at the current bid prices, it is likely that a lot of
these items (at all price levels) will sell to dealers, who will then
re-offer them for two, three or MANY times what they paid.If YOU are such a
reseller, we make it super-easy for you to do so, since we will supply the
buyers with unwatermarked images of all they buy (on request) and they can
even "borrow" our movie and condition descriptions, so they can have their
purchases re-listed to their websites (or eBay) just as soon as they
receive them!NO deceptive buyers premiums,. NO often hidden reserves, NO
deceptive grading, NO altered images. Just completely honest condition
descriptions, including the pre-restoration condition!Best of luck to every
one of you who bids on any of these 219 signed items + 1,721 folded U.S. &
non-U.S. posters, lobby cards, and MUCH more that will begin closing in
just a few hours TODAY beginning at 7 PM CSTGiven the MASSIVE number of
linen one-sheets closing at one time, and the current MASSIVE number of
super low current high bids. this may well prove to be one of the greatest
buying opportunities on such posters EVER!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>