*I just saw how extremely low the prices are on many of the 950 oversized
and standard rolled posters (U.S., non-U.S., and NON-movie posters) that
will begin closing in HOURS beginning at 7 PM CST
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> These auctions contain a LOT
of VERY rare and desirable posters, and if there is not a positive FLOOD of
last minute bidding there are going to be many incredible deals and steals
made!IF THERE ARE INCREDIBLE BUYS MADE ON THESE 950 AUCTIONS CLOSING TODAY,
then I very much hope those go to all of YOU, who have been our past
buyers, some of you for 20 or 30 years!Note that some people feel these
last minute reminder emails are "too long", or have "too much information",
and if YOU feel this way, then please stop reading this now, and simply go
to the above link right now and look these over well before they begin
closing TODAY at 7 pm! I just looked at all the current prices and I saw
LOTS of them at prices that are a fraction of what ANY dealer would ask for
them! Thanks and best of luck on whatever you are bidding on!HOWEVER, IF
YOU DON'T MIND READING MORE, PLEASE DO READ ON, because there is much
useful and helpful information below!If you are fairly new to this hobby,
you may be very surprised to learn that the price levels of vintage movie
paper (and related items) is FAR lower than that of ANY other collectible
these days! One quick look at the current bid prices on the 950 auctions
closing today proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt!And in a time when so
many items (from gasoline to real estate to stocks to fine art to every
other kind of collectibles) are geometrically soaring in prices, LOTS of
these items (including many great ones) are at prices similar to what they
were 30 years ago (and I am not exaggerating one bit)!Are YOU looking for
"good buys" in this hyper-inflated world where EVERYTHING seems overpriced?
Then you will surely want to closely look over these 950 oversized and
standard rolled posters (U.S., non-U.S., and NON-movie posters)), because
currently, with SIX HOURS left (as of this writing) until these start to
close, there are a whopping TWO HUNDRED ELEVEN at just TEN DOLLARS each or
under, and an INCONCEIVABLE FOUR HUNDRED TWENTY SEVEN at just TWENTY
DOLLARS each or under (and that is 46% of the auctions)!And in today's
world, what does ten dollars or twenty dollars get you? Not much (maybe a
quarter of a tank of gas)! But it CAN get you lots of really fun and cool
vintage movie posters (and maybe two or three or four, all for just $10 for
all)! In fact, at the current bid prices ,you can even find quite a few
outright "steals" and how often does that EVER happen these days?And
remember: WE are the only major auction with NONE of those awful 20% or 25%
"buyers premiums" (and one auction insanely has a "minimum buyers premium"
that is a truly OBSCENE $29, meaning they will never sell any item for
under $30 AND that their poor consignors RECEIVE pennies from a $30
sale).It is not just these lowest priced ones that represent exceptional
values, as there are items at every price level that are far under where
the same (or similar) items have sold for before, and these make great
unique birthday or holiday gifts (for yourself or others) that don't have
to cost you an arm and a leg, so please start checking them out now!PLEASE
REMEMBER THAT THESE AUCTIONS ARE NOT SOLELY FOR "MOVIE POSTERS"! They
include a large number of "non-movie" posters as well! Because our "every
four week auctions" combine all different types of items into one auction,
there are a number of groups of items closing very soon that are very
worthy of special mention!One of the highlights of the auction is the
TWENTY THREE "advertising posters" AND THIRTY EIGHT "special posters"!
These include LOTS of ultra-rare and excellent ones, the kinds you would
expect to find in a fancy art gallery, and most are currently at a fraction
of the prices those places charge!We have an excellent selection of
THIRTEEN travel posters! THIS IS A FAR SMALLER SELECTION THAN WHAT WE
USUALLY HAVE, BUT WHAT WE LACK IN QUANTITY WE MORE THAN MAKE UP FOR IN
QUALITY!We have 55 Italian posters of all kinds AND 29 French posters of
all kinds! MANY OF THE FRENCH POSTERS ARE NON-MOVIE POSTERS, AND THAT
INCLUDE A NUMBER OF REALLY WONDERFUL ONES, MANY INCREDIBLY RARE AS WELL!We
have THIRTY SIX art prints (most signed and numbered)! Many are FAR under
the original issue price, and FAR under what any dealer would ask for
them!And please don't miss our TWENTY FIVE S2 recreation posters
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/s2/14.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/s2/14.html>! This was a Mondo
like company that started in 1997 and made limited edition recreations of
the most classic movie posters of all time, using century old printing
presses, and then must be seen in person to be fully appreciated! These
were sold for $325 each when they were first created, and many of the
current high bids are a fraction of that price (some a tiny fraction)!We
also have a great selection of FORTY ONE INSERTS and FIFTY FOUR
HALF-SHEETS! More and more collectors have been discovering these sizes
(and realizing that they are almost always far more rare than the
corresponding one-sheets) and if you have not yet discovered them, you need
to do so, and today is a great day to start, with so many good titles
closing!We also have a great selection of FIFTY TWO Thai posters (original
vintage posters from Thailand)! Please note that there are reproductions of
Thai posters being sold as originals (on eBay and elsewhere), but these
posters are guaranteed to be originals (you get our Lifetime Guarantee on
that!). They have very different images from those of other countries for
the same titles, and they will look incredible framed on your wall!These
auctions also contain a fine selection of 426 rolled (or formerly folded)
one-sheets. This is a really nice selection of the most collected U.S.
poster size, covering many years and genres, including many EXTREMELY
popular titles. And this time we have many rare international styles, and
some unfolded examples of popular titles you NEVER find unfolded (these
were consigned by a European man who ran a theater there for many years,
and his theater was sent most posters unfolded, even in the 1970s, when no
U.S. theaters received them that way)!In addition to the 144 FIFTY TWO Thai
posters mentioned above, there is also a great selection of posters from
TWENTY other countries! Truly this IS "The World of Movie Posters", but you
don't have to take many plane trips to find them! And as of right now, a
LOT of these posters are at REALLY low prices!We also have many other
extremely rare and desirable U.S. and non-U.S. movie posters (and many
non-movie posters), and you can easily find those other types of interest
to you, by using our great Search Filters (located to the left of each of
our galleries) if you are wanting to quickly see all we are auctioning on a
particular star, genre, decade or whatever!So if you want to quickly see
solely the selection of TWENTY TWO posters from Star Wars movies (a nice
selection!), then all you have to do is click on the Search Filter that
says "Star Wars", and it will take you to just those 22 auctions
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/14.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/14.html>
(and
the same works for the many other Search Filters). Using our Search Filters
will make your time spent looking at our auctions FAR more productive, and
it helps make certain you don't miss any items of interest to you!Even if
you have yet looked over these 950 oversized and standard rolled posters
(U.S., non-U.S., and NON-movie posters), you really should consider doing
so now, because you may NEVER find deals better than these on these lower
priced items closing very soon, and with such a massive selection we feel
there are likely some items for every collector!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>