This is far and away the best UV blacklight I have ever come across. It
works even under florescent light.

uvBeast V2 - Black Light UV Flashlight with HIGH Definition with Flood
Effect 385-395nm UV Best for Commercial/Domestic Use Works Even in Ambient
Light

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078Y6G469/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1