*I just saw how extremely low the prices are on many of the 737
horror/sci-fi/fantasy items that ship in non-standard boxes or tubes (not
just linen posters, but EVERY kind of horror/sci-fi/fantasy collectible!)
that will begin closing in HOURS beginning at 3 PM CT
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> in the final Part III of
eMoviePoster.com's 24th Annual Halloween Auction!These auctions contain a
LOT of VERY rare and desirable posters, and if there is not a positive
FLOOD of last minute bidding there are going to be many incredible deals
and steals made and how often does that happen these days?Note that some
people feel these last minute reminder posts are "too long", or have "too
much information", and if YOU feel this way, then please stop reading this
now, and simply go to the above link right now and look these over well
before they begin closing TODAY at 3 PM!HOWEVER, IF YOU DON'T MIND READING
MORE, PLEASE DO READ ON, because there is much useful and helpful
information below!If you are fairly new to this hobby, you may be very
surprised to learn that the price levels of vintage movie paper (and
related items) is FAR lower than that of ANY other collectible these days!
One quick look at the current bid prices on the 737 auctions closing today
proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt!And in a time when so many items
(from real estate to stocks to fine art to every other kind of collectible)
are geometrically soaring in prices, LOTS of these items (including many
great ones) are at prices similar to what they were 30 years ago (and I am
not exaggerating one bit)!Are YOU looking for "good buys" in this
hyper-inflated world where EVERYTHING seems overpriced? Then you will
surely want to closely look over these 737 linenbacked posters & items that
ship in non-standard boxes or tubes! Think I am exaggerating?Currently,
with just SEVEN HOURS left (as of this writing) until these start to close,
there are a whopping ONE HUNDRED EIGHT at just TWENTY DOLLARS each or
under, and an INCONCEIVABLE TWO HUNDRED TWENTY at just THIRTY DOLLARS each
or under (and that is 30% of the auctions)!And in today's world, what does
twenty dollars get you? Not much (maybe a quarter of a tank of gas)! But it
CAN get you one or more really fun and cool vintage movie posters! In fact,
at the current bid prices ,you can even find quite a few outright
"steals"?And remember: WE are the only major auction with NONE of those
awful 20% or 25% "buyers premiums" (and one auction insanely has a "minimum
buyers premium" that is a truly OBSCENE $29, meaning they will never sell
ANY item for under $30.It is not just these lowest priced ones that
represent exceptional values, as there are items at every price level that
are far under where the same (or similar) items have sold for before!These
make great unique birthday or holiday gifts (for yourself or others) that
don't have to cost you an arm and a leg, so please start checking them out
now!Sometimes the final part of our Major Auction IS solely linenbacked
posters, but THIS TIME, this final Part III combines all different types of
items (except for the items that ship in standard boxes or tubes that were
in the first two parts),YES, the auction DOES contain 385 linenbacked
posters
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/extra%253Alinen/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/extra%253Alinen/15.html> and 19
paperbacked posters
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/extra%253Apbacked/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/extra%253Apbacked/15.html> but
the other 343 items are NOT backed (almost half the auction)!There are
several wonderful groups of posters closing very soon that are very worthy
of special mention!We have TWELVE three-sheets
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/three-sheet/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/search/three-sheet/15.html> and FOUR
six-sheets
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/SIX-SHEET/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/SIX-SHEET/15.html>
(ALL
horror/sci-fi/fantasy!) and all are top titles! Many are FAR under what any
dealer would ask for them!And please don't miss our TWENTY SEVEN Forty By
Sixties
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253AForty%2520by%2520Sixty/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253AForty%2520by%2520Sixty/15.html>
and
TWENTY Thirty By Forties
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253AThirty%2520by%2520Forty/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253AThirty%2520by%2520Forty/15.html>
(ALL
horror/sci-fi/fantasy!), two of the most rare poster sizes there are!We
also have ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY EIGHT Belgian posters
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/nation%253ABelgium/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/nation%253ABelgium/15.html>
PLUS
FIFTY FIVE French posters
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/nation%253AFrance/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/nation%253AFrance/15.html>
PLUS
FIFTY NINE Italian posters
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/nation%253AItaly/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/4/tag/nation%253AItaly/15.html>I
can safely say this is our GREATEST selection of Belgian horror/sci-fi
posters we have ever offered at one time, and not only that, they are
surely the greatest collection of such posters ever assembled (a single
collector obtained them over 40 years of collecting)!We also have a great
selection of TEN inserts
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype:insert/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype:insert/15.html> NINETEEN
half-sheets
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype:half-sheet/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype:half-sheet/15.html> and
TWENTY THREE window cards
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/3/tag/xtype%253Awindow%2520card/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/sort/3/tag/xtype%253Awindow%2520card/15.html>
(only
top titles)!These auctions also contain a fine selection of FORTY
linenbacked MEXICAN POSTERS
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation:Mexico/tag/xtype:Mexican/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation:Mexico/tag/xtype:Mexican/15.html>
AND also TWENTY THREE linenbacked Mexican lobby card sets
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AMexico/tag/xtype%253AMexican%2520lobby%2520card/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AMexico/tag/xtype%253AMexican%2520lobby%2520card/15.html>These
auctions also contain SIXTY SEVEN British Quads (ALL
horror/sci-fi/fantasy!)
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation:U.K./15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation:U.K./15.html> PLUS an
EXCELLENT selection of just FIVE Australian posters (all super rare
daybills)
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AAustralia/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/nation%253AAustralia/15.html>In
addition to the non-U.S. posters mentioned above, there is also a great
selection of posters from a total of SEVENTEEN countries! Truly this IS
"The World of Movie Posters", but you don't have to take many plane trips
to find them! And as of right now, a LOT of these posters are at REALLY low
prices!We also have many other extremely rare and desirable U.S. and
non-U.S. movie posters (the only common denominator is that they are all
horror/sci-fi/fantasy), and you can easily find those other types of
interest to you, by using our great Search Filters (located to the left of
each of our galleries) if you are wanting to quickly see all we are
auctioning on a particular star, genre, decade or whatever!So if you want
to quickly see solely the selection of THIRTY posters from Star Wars movies
(an excellent selection!), then all you have to do is click on the Search
Filter that says "Star Wars", and it will take you to just those 30
auctions
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/15.html>The
same works for the many other Search Filters, including the 46 James Bond
posters
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AJames%2520Bond%2520007/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AJames%2520Bond%2520007/15.html>
Using
our Search Filters will make your time spent looking at our auctions FAR
more productive, and it helps make certain you don't miss any items of
interest to you!Even if you have yet looked over these 737 linenbacked
posters & items that ship in non-standard boxes or tubes, you really should
consider doing so now, because you may NEVER find deals better than these
on these lower priced items closing very soon, and with such a massive
selection we feel there are likely some items for every collector!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>