Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2023 at 8:35 AM
From: "Sean Linkenback" <s...@llpslaw.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] PROPSTORE AUCTION LIVE AUCTIONEER
I've heard that buying a poster from the Propstore auction would make a great Christmas gift...

On Thu, Dec 7, 2023, 11:16 AM peter contarino <mpexchangeu...@gmail.com> wrote:
I was just looking at the auction starting today at 12:30pm est and I see that there is a live auctioneer! I so much prefer this to the bloodless Heritage auction format. I think it's a smart way to go. Good luck Grey!

-Peter'