Yeah, I was hot and heavy on this poster at one time but now it seems to be
popping up at every major auction...even bruce says he has auctioned it off
9 times though  some of them could have been resales......and it's weird
that the movie had been out for close to 35 years and all of a sudden we
have a new star wars poster....