I was quite amazed to see this special poster for BULLITT in the last emovieposter auction:

https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/archiveitem/7901052.html

There is a very common reprint of this poster around, and I always wondered if it was made from an actual studio issued poster or if it was an 'original fake', which I considered quite unlikely.

Of course, we still don't know what this is exactly, but this listing is proof that the reprints were indeed copied from an original.

Now if anybody has an unbacked copy for sale, feel free to drop me a note. Where there's one, there have to be more!

Helmut

www.filmposter.net