Hope your sale gets better and better
take care and God bless

Today was my Fathers birthday he was born in 1930 and passed in 1994 he was from Rochester new York..and was a Us marine sargent in the Korean war,,,,Sicilian parents both From Sicily,,i just found out Both Frank Capra and Frank Sinatra were both Sicilian so Iam happy to be part Sicilian and moms side was British from Bermuda and Italian andScottish or Irish as nan was a McRonald her dad was inthe scottish Rite and pop My grandfatherwas in ww1 as a british Dough boy,, around 1918 we ended in Toledo as the sisters of mom married ex gis from ww2 ...as i said ok Bermuda is paradice...Toledo is so cold its impossible to move whose great idea was that?? Pop my grandfather was a cement mason , hard worker Honest and kind hearted,, Nana my grandmother basically raised me whenMom had to woek fora advertising agency,, they are all gone now passed on but they left many good memories and lessons on life..andwhenits time for me to go iamprettysure theywill greet me wherever we end up// Hopefully

 funny how our families all came to the USA by some odd ways eh??

God bless your families Folks and Bruce and Mopo and Scott and everyone.. happy 2024

Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977

On 2024-01-19 08:41, Bruce Hershenson wrote:

My company, eMoviePoster.com, has a truly remarkable 1,039 bulk lots
containing 22,221 items in all at auction ending in just TWO days on
SUNDAY at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html [1], beginning
at 3 PM CST.

I believe that there are a lot of collectors and dealers who
mistakenly ignore our bulk lot auctions thinking there is "nothing of
interest" to them in them, but I contend that is only because they
haven't looked at them LATELY. Read on!

IF AFTER LOOKING THEM OVER YOU FIND THAT THESE BULK LOTS CONTAIN A LOT
OF "BETTER THAN USUAL" ITEMS, YOUR EYES ARE NOT DECEIVING YOU! That's
because we are being a LOT harsher on what qualifies for single
auctions, so these bulk lots now OFTEN contain items you USED to see
as single auction items!

As of right now, I can see that the high bidders on most of these are
dealers who will be re-selling them (and nothing wrong with that!),
but certainly those of you who are collectors should be looking those
especially closely since almost all of them are all absolutely at
wholesale prices (or below!).

This ABSOLUTELY is one of our best bulk lot auction EVER, because we
are very focused on getting ALL remaining sub-$30 ones auctioned ASAP.
Many of those COULD have been in single auctions, but the consignors
of those wanted those sold more quickly!

I know it likely SEEMS like we have an unending supply of these kinds
of items, but we don't, and one of these days we will hold the LAST of
these bulk lot auctions!

CONSIDER THIS: In the past 9 years, we have held around 87 of these
bulk lot auctions, and IN ALL THEY HAVE CONTAINED OVER 61,000 BULK
LOTS, WHICH THEMSELVES CONTAINED 1,713,000+ ITEMS OF EVERY KIND!

AND IF YOU ARE FOLLOWING OUR ANNOUNCEMENTS, WE ARE PHASING OUT BULK
LOTS COMPLETELY. We no longer let consignors send us ANY sub-$30 items
AT ALL, so once we deplete all the remaining sub-$30 items that are
here there won't be ANY more bulk lot auctions!

This means that those of you who buy these for resale will no longer
have to compete with us in selling them, once we auction all our
remaining bulk lot items!

THERE IS ONE TYPE OF BULK LOTS WELL WORTH WRITING MORE ABOUT, WHICH
ARE THE THREE HUNDRED NINETY ONE BULK LOTS OF UNFOLDED (OR FORMERLY
FOLDED) ONE-SHEETS AT
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/extra%253Auf/tag/xtype%253Aone-sheet/15.html
[2]

You know that we no longer accept single consignments that usually
sell for under $30. These 391 bulk lots of rolled one-sheets mostly
contain multiple examples of one-sheets we USED TO auction
individually, and most contain five or ten (or more!) examples of the
same one-sheet!

So you collectors out there may well be able to buy five or ten of a
poster for only a little more than you would have paid for just one,
and then you can re-sell (or trade) the others and get the one for
yourself for free, and make some money beside!

And of course there will be lots of dealers trying to do the same
thing, and we suspect a LOT of these rolled one-sheets WILL sell to
dealers, who will make a bundle on them! And aside from the rolled
one-sheet bulk lots with multiples of one title, there are many others
with one each of many different titles!

NOTE THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF THESE 1,039 BULK LOTS CONTAIN A LOT OF
ITEMS THAT ARE THE KIND ONLINE SELLERS SELL EASILY FOR TEN DOLLARS OR
TWENTY DOLLARS EACH (or more)!

Yet in some cases you can buy ten or twenty items in a single bulk lot
for what those sellers ask for ONE of them! And if you yourself are
one of those eBay or Facebook or website sellers, know that we give
you OUR images for free, on request (see below for more on this).

SO PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY AT ALL THESE BULK LOTS, BECAUSE MANY OF THEIR
CURRENT PRICES ARE POSITIVELY INSANE!

I strongly urge everyone reading this to look all of these bulk lots
over, because, even if you have never yet bought "regular" movie
posters (or vintage lobby cards, stills, non-U.S. posters, etc)
because this would be a great time to start, as you will likely find
the incredibly low current high bid prices hard to believe!

But there is no "catch". These come to us from long time dealers and
collectors who have already had us auction their best material, and
now they are fine with their remaining items selling in these bulk
lots, no matter how low the final selling prices!

This is like walking into a store and having the owner tell you that
EVERYTHING is 90% off for TWO days only!

Remember that in OUR auctions there are NO buyers premiums, so $1 is
REALLY $1, and NOT "$1, plus an obscene $29 buyers premium", and with
these bulk lots, you pay only the actual cost of shipping them to you
(plus $4 for packing materials per tube or package) and we WILL
combine your purchases into as few packages or tubes as possible!

Remember that it takes quite a while to look at 22,221 items in 1,039
lots, so if you can, start looking over these right now.

But if you can't look until later, please be sure to do so, even if it
is right before they close, because beginning at 3 PM CST SUNDAY they
will all be going, going, GONE, and every lot will truly have a new
owner, no matter how low the price!

                 [3]
                Virus-free.www.avg.com [3]

[4]