Thanks much Tom and Kirby

In today's world with 3 minute microwave meals, and 30 second YouTube
shorts, and Next Day Amazon Delivery, LOTS of people expect instant
gratification, but really people will be slightly inconvenienced at best by
us closing for a day and they WILL survive!

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

--
Bruce Hershenson and the other 22 members of the eMoviePoster.com team
P.O. Box 874

* Complete Buyer Protection
<http://www.emovieposter.com/unused/20120625ad_emovieposter_no_buyer_beware_buyer_warranty.jpg>
- *No time limit on our guarantees & *NO* buyer beware
* Hershenson Help Hotline
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/20120906_mcw_ad_hershenson_help_hotline_forsite.jpg>
- *Direct line to Bruce (our owner!) for urgent problems
Also, please read the following three pages of in-depth* Customer Reviews *of
our company * - Page 1
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page1.jpg>,
Page 2
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page2.jpg>,
Page 3
<http://www.emovieposter.com/images/announcements/buyerreviews_page3.jpg>*,
which shows you in our customers' own words exactly what makes our company
and our auctions so very different from all others!