wow.......i have not bought any posters since the 1990s !!!!!

I think the last poster I liked was Jurrassic Park in 1993

whenthe studios stopped useing the painters and illustrators get really lost my interest as the graphic art and paintings for what attracted me to movie posters the most with exception that some of the film directors and actors were also but when they stopped using painters like Drew Struzan they brought back Drew for a couple posters

Also some of the most popular artist passed away years ago like Richard Amsel

When I started selling video posters in the 90s there were still some nice looking posters even with Photoshop but not very many that were memorable and were supposedly selling movie memorabilia and things that evoke good memories from watching the films right??

I can't remember too many recent films that I've seen that evoke memories all the titles that I remember seem to be between the silent screen in the 90s I'm getting so rusty I can't even recite any of the current directors or actors in films although I just heard that the Ben Affleck directed Oppenheimer with Matt Damon I'm sure there is some really good artists out there and some good films I don't even watch cable I just use an antenna and watch TV shows so I don't have any of the premium cable channels or Netflix there is enough vintage TV to keep me going and I still like the same classic films like it's a wonderful life is still my favorite film of all time and still holds up even though it was made in 1946

I wonder how many people feel the same as I do about the film industry and media I just learned about deep fake videos and I've had my own personal experience with imposter celebrities sending me fake emails so the Internet has become a marketplace for scammers who want to find devoted fans to take advantage of it's become quite crazy I'm very saddened by this but it seems to be following biblical scripture that even the most elect would be deceived during the end times so many people had become fan of celebrities I am not sure what is real or fake these days I received two letters that my personal information has been compromised from my bank in Home [ender there is mass paranoia and anxiety in the marketplace of everything and in all the platforms
There is there is mass

The way I've been dealing with all this is simply prayer to God I pray for the Muslims Christians the Jews the Buddhas and the India Hindu people and china as we are in world war IMHO of Powers and principalities that it's not f We are now being ruled by Computer monitoring an artificial intelligence and marketers trying to either sell us or Dupe us

so pray for everyone Folks we are all brothers and sisters.as DNa Proves,and see we are all Fragile inthe Big Picture
peace and Love is the answer

Tom
Hollywood dream factory®
since 1977