*Did you know that eMoviePoster.com is about to standardize what "rare" and
"ultra rare" means in our auction headings, the ONLY auction to do
so?Everyone who follows our auctions knows that we make a giant effort to
tell you how many times we have auctioned rare items in the past, so that
bidders have a quick and easy way to see this information WITHOUT having to
look that information up for themselves in our Auction History
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/archive.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/archive.html>For quite some time we
have been noting within auction listings for rare items whether we EVER
auctioned that item before, and if we have, how many times we did that. BUT
NOW, WE WILL ALSO GIVE YOU A "HEADS UP" ON THESE ITEMS IN THE AUCTION
TITLE, using a simple formula.What is this formula? If we never auctioned
the item before, or only only auctioned the item once before, we will put
"ultra rare" in its auction title. If we auctioned the item exactly two or
three times before, we  will put "ultra rare" in its auction title. And if
we auctioned four or more examples in the past, we will NEVER put "rare" or
"ultra rare" in its auction title (even if we last auctioned it 20 or 30
years ago)!This will help bidders who like rare items a lot, because it
means that soon you will be able to (with one click) view a gallery of
solely items we have never auctioned before (or only once before) by going
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/ultra%2520rare/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/ultra%2520rare/all.html>And
you soon will be able to (with one click) view a gallery of solely items we
have auctioned only two or three times before by going
to https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/rare/all.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/searchfield/title/search/rare/all.html>Why
do I say "soon"? Because we have many current auctions that were prepared
before I firmly implemented this change there are a few auctions were they
say "rare" or "ultra rare" that don't follow the above guidelines (and
there will be just a few more in next month's auctions) and then ALL
auctions will follow the above guidelines.Here is an example of one that
was prepared
before:
https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=6697554
<https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=6697554>.
The title says "ultra rare" because it is a poster from 1968 that we have
only once auctioned in the last nine years, and that IS very unusual, and
does show it is quite hard to find.But starting soon, you will never see
"ultra rare" on the title of ANY auction unless we have never auctioned it
before (or only once before) and you will never see "rare" on the title of
ANY auction unless we have only auctioned it two or three times before. We
invite ALL other auctioneers (and dealers) to adopt this same standard,
because it will be a great help to all bidders.And you surely have noticed
we NEVER put "there are only two examples of this poster known to exist" or
similar statements. We almost always solely refer to how many times WE have
auctioned an item before (because that we can be sure of). A VERY few times
we have referred to how many we believe are known to exist, and that is an
important distinction, because who could possibly claim to know that they
KNOW how many of ANY item there are in existence?*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>