Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2024 at 7:09 AM
From: "Scott Burns" <sbu...@columbus.rr.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] 29 Years!

Fellow MoPo’ers:

Time is moving way too fast….MoPo marks its 29th birthday today. That’s amazing longevity for an Internet group.

February 24, 1995 was the day of the first official MoPo post via the American University listserv.

As is my custom, here’s my annual recognition of those 11 first-day MoPo members: Mahtab Moayeri, Michael Danese, Rob Ellis, Donna Tschetter, Goh Kai Shen, Evan Zweifel, George Nichol, Jeff Static (using AOL name Static555), Cindy Nemeth-Johannes, Adam Ehrlich, and myself. Michael, Rob and Evan are still with the group.

Our subscriber numbers aren’t what they once were, but I’ll take quality over quantity any day. 😊

Thanks again to American University for keeping the listserv up and running and thanks to all of you for being here.

Scott
MoPo List Owner