*More and more collectors have been noticing that in the past few years we
have greatly expanded the range of items we auction FAR beyond movie
"posters"!Why is that? Because over and over, consignors would say to us,
"It is just too bad you only auction movie paper, because I wish there were
more companies like yours"!Then they would go on to tell us about their bad
experiences with consigning other kinds of collectibles to other auction
companies.So we started expanding our auctions, first adding vintage
stills, then signed items, then limited edition art prints. and more and
more and more, so that people would be able to consign more and more kinds
of items to us.In addition to all the “regular” items we handle, we have
frequent auctions of comic books, toys, games, props, costumes, original
art, and much more, AND (when we are consigned something REALLY special),
we include such items in our major auctions.We can also auction ANYTHING
not in the categories mentioned above in our regular every four week
auctions that is a poster, or ANYTHING that is movie-related in any way (as
long as it has a realistic value over $30 each in nice condition, $50 if in
lesser condition).And we are more than willing to consider expanding into
any other area not mentioned above, especially if someone approaches us
with a large collection of one type of item.If YOU have such items and have
looked for a great way to sell them, contact us about what you have, and if
we agree, we will have you send them to us, and we feel certain you will be
very glad you did!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>