*In eMoviePoster.com's current Sunday auction of bulk lots
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>, we have one of our best
ever, 1,039 bulk lots containing 26,217 items in all! And they contain a
HUGE amount of one-sheets, lobby cards, stills, and much much more!This
really is a great opportunity to buy lots of items at below wholesale
prices, like walking into a store and having the owner tell you that
EVERYTHING is 90% off for one day only!I strongly urge everyone reading
this to look all of these bulk lots over, because, even if you have never
yet bought "regular" movie posters (or vintage lobby cards, stills,
non-U.S. movie posters from many countries, etc) because this would be a
great time to start!You will likely find the incredibly low current high
bid prices hard to believe! But there is no "catch". These come to us from
long time dealers and collectors who have already had us auction their best
material, and now they are fine with their remaining items selling in these
bulk lots, no matter how low the final selling prices!These definitely
contain something for virtually  every collector, and dealers will love the
UNDER wholesale prices on most of the lots! If YOU have ever wondered where
dealers replenish their inventory, part of the answer is in these bulk lot
auctions!The reason we have been holding bulk lots every two months (lots
of them, with tens of thousands of items in each) is because we had
literally millions of low-value items that people brought us here in trucks
(and we are not exaggerating!) and we used these bi-monthly bulk lot
auctions to get them sold.In the past 10 years, we have held around 91 of
these bulk lot auctions, and IN ALL THEY HAVE CONTAINED OVER 64,000 BULK
LOTS, WHICH THEMSELVES CONTAINED 1,720,000+ ITEMS OF EVERY KIND! We are
finally making a gigantic dent in what we have here.We anticipate
completely ending regular bulk lots auctions by the end of 2024. We mostly
completely limit them solely to the items we already have here, so UNLESS
WE OK SENDING BULK LOT ITEMS (which we will only do in very specific
circumstances), DON'T SEND ANY CONSIGNMENTS FOR BULK LOTS.We want to
convert to solely auctioning $30+ items, and the only way to make that
happen is for people to stop sending low-value items altogether. WHILE WE
IMAGINE WE WILL ALWAYS HOLD SOME BULK LOT AUCTIONS, WE WOULD LIKE TO DO IT
ONLY A COUPLE OF TIMES A YEAR DOWN THE LINE.But until we end holding them,
YOU can take advantage of these incredible deals! Whether you would be
buying these to add to your collection at joke low prices, or whether you
would be buying to re-sell online, or through a store or at collectible
shows, you will likely never get a chance to get greater bargains!If you
ARE planning on re-selling them, know that upon request, we will provide
the buyer of any lot (but only the buyer!) with unwatermarked large images
of every item you purchased, which means you can save a ton of time and get
the items quickly listed on Facebook, eBay, or to your site!With a few
exceptions (for clearly stated reasons) we always picture EVERY single item
in every bulk lot, so you always know exactly what you will be receiving,
and just how great a deal each bulk lot is at the price you pay!Remember
that it takes quite a while to look at 26,217 items in 1,039 lots, so if
you can, start looking over these right now
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> You will thank me later for
this "heads up"!*