*eMoviePoster.com has a truly wonderful selection of 599 8" x 10" still
auctions (312 singles, and 187 sets, containing 2 to 40 stills per set) at
auction ending in five days
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/13.html>Most
of them were sent to theaters (to display in their lobbies) or to media
outlets, like newspapers and magazines, so they could have high quality
images for their promotional stories about upcoming movies and current
stars!Some of these are the work of famous studio photographers (such as
Bert Six, Clarence Sinclair Bull, Eugene Robert Richee, Elmer Fryer, and
Ken others) and often they are credited on the back of the still.Note that
in the 1950s studios made unmarked re-strikes of these for television
releases, and in the 1960s, a few dealers acquired original negatives and
transparencies and they made and sold restrikes of some of these.Many of
these unmarked re-strikes are regularly sold on eBay and elsewhere as
originals (either knowingly or unknowingly) and buyers are later greatly
saddened when they find out the truth.HOWEVER EVERY ONE OF THESE 599 STILLS
(SINGLES AND SETS) IN THIS SET OF AUCTIONS ARE STUDIO ORIGINAL AND NOT
RESTRIKES (and we guarantee that for life; see below)!Sometimes it can be
difficult to tell a restrike (or reissue) from an original, which is where
it becomes such a giant plus to buy these from eMoviePoster.com auctions,
for two reasons!The first is that we have auctioned many hundreds of
thousands of these stills over the past years (likely more than anyone
alive!), and we are experts in telling originals from restrikes or
reissues.The second is our Lifetime Guarantee (which NO other auction
offers) where we stand behind every item we auction forever! You can 100%
trust that all of these stills are exactly what we say they are!You will
love looking at these, even if it is solely to "window shop". While they
range from the 1910s to the 1980s, the bulk of them are from the "Golden
Age of Hollywood", the 1930s and 1940s!As of now (with just 5 days to go),
many of these are at insanely low prices! Of course, many will get more
bids, but some won't, and many will likely sell for VERY low prices, but
YOU can't get those great deals if you aren't bidding, so why not look
these over very soon?Whether you are a long time still collector or new to
collecting them, you absolutely should consider buying some or many of
these because this truly IS a "once-in-a-lifetime" offering!Or just go
to https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/13.html>
and "window shop" the many wonderful images!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>