TOM
HOLLYWOOD DREAM FACTORY®
SINCE 1977

On 2024-03-21 23:52, Ira Rubenstein wrote:

Hi there.

I am looking for the 28x 40 Norman Rockwell WW2 bond poster for
Freedom of Speech.

One of the four of the series.   It comes in three sizes but I am
specifically looking for this medium size.   (Of course I have the
small and the large version ).

Please send me a condition and a price.

Thanks,

Ira
Sent via mobile.    Please excuse typos and autocorrects.

----