Sent: Thursday, April 18, 2024 at 3:57 PM
From: "Grey Smith" <greysm6...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: [MOPO] Fwd: [MOPO] Popstore April Auction -What The, Huh?
It appears that you were the winner by a few seconds, Glenn. I don't get it; "bid not accepted?" Who did you piss off at Propstore?
I've been watching an auction more than a few times, already imagining it framed on my wall,  when some nerd with a sniping app comes in and  crushes me with half a second to go. I'm a sore loser by nature so I don't take things like that well.
It seems like the final price should have been higher if Invaluable had indeed outbid you. It's a bit confusing. Jesus, 250 bucks would have been a great price...
Greg Douglass
Beautiful Coos Bay, OR

Yes, but does the invaluable bidder not have a chance to increase?
I’m not sure why one wouldn’t bid invaluable instead of on PropStore’s great interactive live platform or by phone?