*You say you wish you had been collecting decades ago when you could buy
movie posters for a few dollars each?Well, you don't need a time machine to
do this, because eMoviePoster.com's 752 solely rolled bulk lots containing
15,104 posters ending Sunday, May 12th
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> HAS all sorts of posters at
INSANELY low current bid prices!We have pictured an image of the "Who'll
Stop the Rain" one-sheet below. It is in a lot of TWENTY FIVE examples of
this poster
at
https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=6749207
<https://auctions.emovieposter.com/Bidding.taf?_function=detail&Auction_uid1=6749207>
and
the winning bidder gets ALL 25 of them, and they are currently at just $11,
less than 50 cents per poster!We have made a significant change with this
set of bulk lot auctions! We REALLY want to get ALL our remaining old
sub-$30 consignments sold. so this time we assembled a high percentage of
the rolled posters left here, and we are SOLELY auctioning rolled posters
(and the next bulk lot auction will solely contain folded posters, lobby
cards and stills).NOTE THAT AS WE GREATLY REDUCE THE NUMBER OF BULK LOT
CONSIGNMENTS LEFT HERE (and take NO new bulk lot consignments) WE WILL BE
REDUCING THE NUMBER OF BULK LOT AUCTIONS WE HOLD!For example, the next bulk
lot auction after this one won't be until August. So if you like these
auctions, make the most of them while they last, because soon there won't
be any more of them!This bulk lot auction contains FOUR HUNDRED SIXTY lots
of rolled one-sheets, SEVENTY NINE lots of Italian photobustas, THIRTY
THREE lots of inserts, and smaller quantities of other sizes (and in many
cases they contain most we have left of each specific size).There is no
"catch". These come to us from long time dealers and collectors who have
already had us auction their best material, and now they are fine with
their remaining items selling in these bulk lots, no matter how low the
final selling prices!This is like walking into a store and having the owner
tell you that EVERYTHING is 90% off for one day only!Remember that in OUR
auctions there are NO buyers premiums, so $1 is REALLY $1, and NOT "$1,
plus an INSANE $29 buyers premium", and with these bulk lots, you pay only
the actual cost of shipping them to you (plus $4 for packing
materials)!Remember that it takes a while to look at all these, so if you
can, start looking over these right now, because on Sunday, May 12th these
will all be going, going, GONE, and every lot will truly have a new owner,
no matter how low the price!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>