Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2024 at 9:24 AM
From: "James Gresham" <jamesalangres...@gmail.com>
To: MoPo-L@LISTSERV.AMERICAN.EDU
Subject: Re: [MOPO] EXACTLY what makes us SO very different from EVERY other auction on Earth!
Wow, what a nice letter from this consigner.  And, from my point of view, his sentiments ring true with me as well.  Jim Gresham

On Tue, Apr 30, 2024 at 8:31 AM Bruce Hershenson <brucehershen...@gmail.com> wrote:
An email we at eMoviePoster.com received from one of our 69,000+ customers (who is also one of our 3,265+ consignors) that sums up EXACTLY what makes us SO very different from EVERY other auction on the face of the Earth:

"I am 75 years old. After buying from you for 25 years, I consigned my entire collection to you and you auctioned it.

In all these years I have never seen anyone run a tighter ship. You must work harder than anybody I've ever known.

I can't put into words how much I've enjoyed your auctions over the years. Thanks to your great staff, who are so professional.  You must be very proud of them."

If the auctions YOU have been dealing with don't cause you to feel this way EVERY time you get your purchases (or the results of your consignments), then isn't it time you discover "the eMoviePoster.com difference"?