As most of you know, I sell on eBay as nailman2. Shameless plug here:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_dkr=1&iconV2Request=true&_blrs=recall_filtering&_ssn=nailman2&_oac=1

I usually sell late 30's to late 50's movie paper. I posted a lot of 80's
and 90's horror on Sunday and several large group lots. Much of it sold on
Sunday. I actually had to add more just to keep my page in a
semi-respectable state. It may have no relation to the cyber attack, but I
am still grateful for the increased traffic this week. I will steadily
increase my posting of "dealer lots" in the next few weeks also.

Examples still available include a classic comedy lot of 55 items:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/296428678330?itmmeta=01HXWQSV4RW2HVY2EAS73E66NE&hash=item450486acba:g:o1kAAOSwYeJmQRoA

A reissue Adventure Serials lot:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/296427494050?itmmeta=01HXWQSV4QMAHTYKDZZG84WT78&hash=item4504749aa2:g:IsIAAOSw6J5mQGRJ

A Western lobby card lot with over 25 cards:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/296426341425?itmmeta=01HXWQSV4QGVAW1RCYZE7FK9PR&hash=item4504630431:g:HwQAAOSw7WJmP5n4

I post new lots every Sunday night at 6pm Central Time. Please stop by
my page. Feel free to contact me if you see items that you need for your
collection or store. I can look for certain groups of items here if you
have a theme that you collect. I am happy to sell direct to anyone in this
group. I am hoping for this uptick to be a trend for my sales!

Have a great week!

Best regards,
Chris Nailor