Midnight Express. Yikes! I’m getting old!

On May 15, 2024, at 4:32 PM, Thomas Rogers <tomrogers...@verizon.net> wrote:

Paul and Alan both make excellent points. I have wondered about this, as well, as I have two posters that are signed. One is a lobby signed by Groucho Marx, which I believe is an exception. The other is a one-sheet for Midnight Run that Alan Parker signed for me back in the early 1980s. His signature is discreet and not visually obtrusive in any way. It’s a flat signature so no personalization worries. Does it increase the value? My sense is that it does not but I don’t really know. I think the realm of truly price-altering signatures is probably very small.