*I just saw how extremely low the prices are on many of my company's
(eMoviePoster.com's) 1,535 folded U.S. & non-U.S. posters, great
pressbooks, lobby cards, stills, and MUCH more, closing in just a few HOURS
beginning at 7 PM CST at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>THIS IS ABSOLUTELY ONE OF OUR
BETTER "REGULAR" SETS OF AUCTIONS EVER (no brag, just fact), AND IT IS
FILLED WITH VERY DESIRABLE ITEMS AND EXTREME RARITIES, AND MANY ARE
CURRENTLY AT JOKE LOW PRICES!Note that some people feel these last minute
reminder posts are "too long", or have "too much information", and if YOU
feel this way, then please stop reading this now, and simply go to the
above link right now and look over these 1,535 items!HOWEVER, IF YOU DON'T
MIND READING MORE, PLEASE DO READ ON, because there is much useful and
helpful information below!If you are fairly new to this hobby, you may be
very surprised to learn that the price levels of vintage movie paper (and
related items) is FAR lower than that of ANY other collectible these
days!One quick look at the current bid prices on the 1,535 auctions closing
in hours at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> proves that beyond a shadow
of a doubt!DO YOU LIKE TO GET REALLY GREAT "DEALS"? Currently, with 13
hours left (as of this writing) until these start to close, there are 112
at just $5 each or under, 312 at just $10 each or under, and a whopping 659
at just $20 each or under (and that is 43% of the auctions)!And you know
just as well as I do that a $20 bill buys a fraction of what it did five or
ten years ago, but many of these items are currently at prices similar to
what they were ten or twenty YEARS ago!And remember: WE are the only major
auction with NONE of those awful 20% OR 25% "buyers premiums" (and one
auction's "minimum buyers premium" is a truly INSANE $29, meaning they will
never sell any item for under $30 AND that their poor consignors RECEIVE
pennies from a $30 sale).AND ONE MAJOR AUCTION JUST RAISED THEIR BUYERS
PREMIUM FROM 20% TO 25%, EVEN ON MILLION DOLLAR ITEMS.It is not just the
lowest priced ones ending in HOURS that represent exceptional values, as
there are items at every price level that are far under where the same (or
similar) items have sold for before, so please start checking them out
now!A LOT of these items are super rare. AND NOW YOU CAN TELL WHICH ARE THE
MOST RARE ITEMS VERY QUICKLY! How? We have now COMPLETELY implemented our
title designations of "ultra rare" and "rare" In all three sets of
auctions!If we have never auctioned the item before (or only once before)
we ALWAYS put "ultra rare" in the auction title, and we never put it in the
title if we auctioned it two or more times.Similarly, in all three sets of
auctions, if we have only auctioned the item exactly two or three times
before we ALWAYS put "rare" in the auction title, and we never put it in
the title if we auctioned it four or more times.AND WE HAVE SEARCH FILTERS
THAT (with one click) LET YOU VIEW SOLELY THE "ULTRA RARE" ITEMS (or solely
the "ultra rare" AND "rare" items) EACH IN A SINGLE GALLERY!THERE ARE
DIRECT LINKS TO BOTH GALLERIES AT THE TOP OF OUR SEARCH FILTER LIST
(located at the top left of each gallery, right below where it says
"Posters by Type").Of course if you are a collector who doesn't much care
about rarity you never have to use the above filters, but if you DO care,
this is a really wonderful addition!Because our "every four week auctions"
combine all different types of items into one auction, there are a number
of groups of items very worthy of special mention:SPECIAL AND UNUSUAL! This
time only, we have FORTY NINE pressbooks
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype:pressbook/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype:pressbook/13.html> including
22 mostly ultra-rare ones from the 1940s! Many are at surprisingly low
prices with hours left!MORE SPECIAL AND REALLY UNUSUAL! If you are a
regular buyer from our auctions, you may have noticed that this time only
we have fewer of many regular types (like stills and one-sheets).And that
we have MORE rarely sold sizes (like hardcover books, magazines, campaign
books, transparencies, presskits, and on and on (including items we so
rarely auction that we put them in a catch-all "misc item" category)!We
rarely auction these types and sizes, and in fact we get few of them to
auction. But we gather them all together and then every 4 to 6 months we do
a LOT of them all at once.But please don't get the idea these are at all
"commonly seen", because the vast majority of them are EXTREMELY rare! YOU
CAN FIND DIRECT LINKS TO GALLERIES OF EVERY ONE OF THESE TYPES OF ITEMS IN
OUR SEARCH FILTERS TO THE LEFT OF OUR AUCTION GALLERY!There is a fine
selection of FOUR HUNDRED NINE folded one-sheet auctions
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype:one-sheet/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype:one-sheet/13.html> These
cover a very wide range of years, stars and genres, and truly there is
"something" for EVERY movie paper collector! THEY INCLUDE MANY EXCELLENT
ONES, including many desirable and rare titles!There is also an excellent
selection of ONE HUNDRED TWENTY EIGHT vintage 8" x 10" stills (just 21
singles this time, but all excellent ones, plus 107 sets of stills with 2
to 43)
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253A8x10%2520still/13.html>EXTRA
SPECIAL! We were consigned a great collection of rare stills from Humphrey
Bogart (6 incredible singles and 18 sets), James Cagney (18 sets) and Gary
Cooper (16 sets and one great candid single) movies!We also were consigned
15 horror/sci-fi sets (with 10 to 40 stills per set)! This is a wonderful
opportunity to purchase one or many of these singles and sets, some of
which may not be seen again for many years!Also included are 42 vintage
heralds
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Aherald/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Aherald/13.html> including
many titles you rarely see ANYTHING on!There is also a great selection of
THREE HUNDRED FORTY FOUR lobby card auctions
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/xtype%253Alobby%2520card/13.html>
(an
excellent selection of 205 singles, 88 complete sets, and 51 incomplete
sets).These include lots of rare singles from the 1930S and 1940s PLUS lots
of complete sets pretty evenly spread from titles of the 1940s to the
1960s!As of right now, most of the EIGHTY EIGHT complete sets are at
insanely low prices! You may be able to buy the entire set for around what
you might have paid for the two best cards!Use the above links to go
directly to galleries of just those sizes, and you can easily find other
types of interest to you, by using our great Search Filters (located to the
left of each of our galleries).So if you want to quickly see solely the
selection of THIRTY items from James Bond movies (an excellent selection
including lots of one-sheets and lobby card sets, the most collected
sizes).Then all you have to do is click on the Search Filter that says
"James Bond", and it will take you to those 30 auctions
at
https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AJames%2520Bond%2520007/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AJames%2520Bond%2520007/13.html>Of
course the same works for the excellent 29 auctions of Star Wars items
at https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/13.html
<https://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/tag/special%253AStar%2520Wars/13.html>Using
our Search Filters will make your time spent looking at our auctions FAR
more productive, and it helps make certain you don't miss any items of
interest to you!Best of luck to everyone who bids on these 1,535 folded
U.S. & non-U.S. posters, great pressbooks, lobby cards, stills, and MUCH
more, closing in a few hours, starting at 7 PM CT
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html>*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>