*My company's (eMoviePoster.com's) three great current sets of auctions
(containing 3,525 auctions in all!) close Tuesday July 30th, Thursday
August 1st, and Sunday August 4th (in our "every four week auctions).Of
course the highlight of these is our incredible August Major Auction (which
is in one part closing August 4th, but please don't let that cause you to
overlook our other two great sets of auctions!).These auctions contain so
many varied and wonderful items that at least some of them are likely to be
of great interest to virtually EVERY collector! PLEASE start looking these
over very soon!Why? Because you will SURELY need a LOT of time to look over
3,525 auctions, and if you wait until near the end, you will likely miss
items you would have loved to buy, at a price you would have loved to
pay!!What's in these three sets of auctions?Our current Tuesday auctions
ending July 30th at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> contain 1,656 folded U.S. &
non-U.S. posters, lobby cards, stills, and MUCH more! It really has a
fabulous selection of items of every kind!It really DOES include a number
of items that COULD have been in a major auction, and please don't pay less
attention to these because you are distracted by the August Major Auction
items!Our current Thursday auctions ending August 1st
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> contain 1,000 standard
rolled posters (U.S., non-U.S., and NON-movie posters (U.S., non-U.S. from
21 different countries, and excellent NON-movie posters)!These are spread
pretty evenly from the 1940s to the 1990s, with around FIFTY ultra-rare
ones from before 1940 (I say around because our filters include
re-releases)!If you are looking for a great poster (U.S. or non-U.S., movie
or non-movie!) to display on your wall, you are almost certain to find many
candidates hereOur current Sunday auctions ending August 4th
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> contain 872 WONDERFUL
POSTERS (U.S. and non-U.S., movie and NON-movie), INCREDIBLE lobby cards
and SO much more!It will take you hours just to make a quick run through it
all! This is our incredible August Major Auction (which is in one part,
whereas in the past it often was in 3 or more parts!).Or (for the next
FIFTEEN full days, until the Tuesday auctions starts to close on the 30th)
view ALL of the 3,525 current auctions in a single gallery
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>This is especially valuable
if you want to search ALL of the current 3,525 auctions at once for a star,
genre, size or whatever!It is virtually a certainty that no matter what you
collect you will find items of interest in this massive supermarket
selection (if YOU can't, you likely need to look for a new hobby!).This
month's selection is really THAT good, especially the August Major Auction,
as one quick look at the auctions will prove beyond a shadow of a doubt!And
not only that, but we add a similar selection every four weeks (although
the auctions all run for 3 weeks each, with a week off in-between), and you
can wait up to SIXTEEN full weeks to have your purchases shipped!This saves
you a fortune on combined shipping (we combine everything you won into as
few packages and tubes as possible, but without risking damage).Note that
ALL these items started at $1 (some will end there) and ALL have NO reserve
(and NO outrageous 20% or 25% "buyers premiums", especially the dreadful
"$29 minimum", that mean NO item can sell for under $30.Isn't it time YOU
decided to NEVER buy from auctions that don't treat you the way you deserve
to be treated?They say one picture is worth a million words (it used to be
"a thousand" but with inflation, it is more like a million!), and looking
at the images of the 3,525 current auctions is worth more than millions of
words I could write!And PLEASE don't wait until "later" to start looking
these over, because, with 3,525 auctions there will be many great buys
made!But YOU can't get those if you are not bidding, so please start
looking these over RIGHT NOW now at the above links!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>