*eMoviePoster.com has three great current sets of auctions (containing
3,525 auctions in all!) that close Tuesday July 30th, Thursday August 1st,
and Sunday August 4th!Of course the highlight of these is our incredible
August Major Auction (which is in one part closing the 4th), but please
don't let that cause you to overlook our other two earlier great sets of
auctions!These current auctions closing next week contain so many varied
items (one of our very best selections EVER, and that is NOT an
exaggeration!) that at least some of them are likely to be of great
interest to virtually EVERY collector (and they cover EVERY price range,
from a few dollars each to tens of thousands of dollars, so this is one
auction where everyone is welcome, no matter how much or how little you
have to spend)!BUT THE BEST PART OF OUR AUCTIONS IS THAT WE HONESTLY GRADE
EVERY ITEM (incredibly important when it comes to linenbacked and restored
items)!If you haven't already checked these out thoroughly, PLEASE don't
wait any longer to do so, because you will definitely need a LOT of time to
look over 3,525 auctions, so please start right now, because if you wait
until they start to close, you will almost surely likely miss at least a
few items you would have loved to buy, at a price you would have loved to
pay!What's in these three sets of auctions?Our current Tuesday auctions
ending July 30th at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/13.html> contain 1,656 folded U.S. &
non-U.S. posters, lobby cards, stills, and MUCH more! It really has a
fabulous selection of items of every kind (and it really DOES include a
number of items that COULD have been in a major auction), and please don't
pay less attention to these because you are distracted by the August Major
Auction items!Our current Thursday auctions ending August 1st
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/14.html> contain 1,000 standard
rolled posters (U.S., non-U.S., and NON-movie posters (U.S., non-U.S. from
21 different countries, and excellent NON-movie posters)! These are spread
pretty evenly from the 1940s to the 1990s, with around FIFTY ultra-rare
ones from before 1940 (I say around because our filters include
re-releases)! If you are looking for a great poster (U.S. or non-U.S.,
movie or non-movie!) to display on your wall, you are almost certain to
find many candidates here!Our current Sunday auctions ending August 4th
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> contain 872 WONDERFUL
POSTERS (U.S. and non-U.S., movie and NON-movie), INCREDIBLE lobby cards
and SO much more it will take you hours just to make a quick run through it
all! This is our incredible August Major Auction (which is in one part,
whereas in the past it often was in 3 or more parts!).Or (for the next FIVE
full days, until the August Major Auction starts to close on the 4th) view
ALL of the 3,525 current auctions in a single gallery
at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/all.html>, which is especially
valuable if you want to search ALL of the current 3,525 auctions at once
for a star, genre, size or whatever!Note that ALL these items started at $1
(some will end there) and ALL have NO reserve (or awful "$29 minimum buyers
premiums). Isn't it time YOU declared your independence from auctions that
don't treat you the way you deserve to be treated?I could easily write many
pages (maybe even a book!) about how many excellent items there are in all
three sets of auctions and how low the current bid prices are, but I would
much rather you simply see for yourself at the above links!*

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>