*My company's (eMoviePoster.com's) truly remarkable 1,170 bulk lots
containing 38,681 rolled posters in all at auction end in just TWO days on
SUNDAY at http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html> beginning at 3 PM CST.I
think every collector will find some of these of interest, because in many
cases you can buy a lot just to get one or two items (and literally throw
the rest away!) and the final price you pay will be less than you would
have paid for those if you had bought them individually!And if you have
been following our Tuesday "flat" auctions and Thursday "rolled" poster
auctions (including the ones that ended yesterday and three days ago), then
you know that prices on LOTS of items from the 1970s to present have been
"going through the roof"!And prices on these seem to keep rising faster and
faster and there is no telling where they will be in a few more years. And
the bulk lots ending Sunday contain a LOT of items like the ones that keep
rising a LOT, so that is all the more reason to check these out!We made a
change with these bulk lot auctions! We want to get ALL our remaining old
sub-$30 consignments sold. so  we many of the "flat" items left here
(folded posters, lobby cards, stills, etc), and we are SOLELY auctioning
these items (and the next set will solely contain bulk rolled posters).THIS
MEANS THAT EVERY ONE OF THESE BULK LOTS WILL BE SENT IN FLAT PACKAGES, AND
THEY ALL CAN BE COMBINED WITH EACH OTHER (within reason, of course!).This
bulk lot auction contains THREE HUNDRED SEVENTY NINE lots of rolled
one-sheets, TWO HUNDRED THIRTY ONE lots of 8" x 10" stills, ONE HUNDRED
TWENTY THREE lots of lobby cards, and smaller quantities of many other
sizes (and often they contain most we have left of each specific
size).There is no "catch". These come to us from long time dealers and
collectors who have already had us auction their best material, and now
they are fine with their remaining items selling in these bulk lots, no
matter how low the final selling prices!SO PLEASE LOOK CLOSELY AT ALL THESE
BULK LOTS, BECAUSE MANY OF THEIR CURRENT PRICES ARE POSITIVELY INSANE! If
YOU have ever wondered where dealers replenish their inventory, part of the
answer is in these bulk lot auctions! Do you think I am exaggerating about
how low the prices are?Well, think again! As of right now, with just TWO
days to go (as of this writing), a truly unbelievable TWO HUNDRED TWO are
at just $1 to $5, FOUR HUNDRED SIXTY FOUR are $1 to $10 each, and SIX
HUNDRED NINETY SEVEN are $1 to $20 each (SIXTY PERCENT of them!).And the
ones above just $20 are almost all currently at FAR under low wholesale
prices (in fact, a high percentage of these 1,170 bulk lots are at just
PENNIES per item, because so many contain a LOT of rolled posters, many
with hundreds in each lot!).This is like walking into a store and having
the owner tell you that EVERYTHING is 90% off for TEN days only!In OUR
auctions there are NO buyers premiums, so $1 is REALLY $1, and NOT "$1,
plus an obscene $29 buyers premium", and with these bulk lots, you pay the
actual cost of shipping (plus $4 for packing materials per package) and we
WILL combine your purchases into as few packages as possible!Whether you
would be buying these to add to your collection at joke low prices, or
whether you would be buying to re-sell online, or through a store or at
collectible shows, you will likely never get a chance to get greater
bargains!If you ARE planning on re-selling them, know that upon request, we
will provide the buyer of any lot (but only the buyer!) with unwatermarked
large images of every item you purchased, which means you can save a ton of
time and get the items you buy quickly listed on eBay or to your
site!Remember that it takes quite a while to look at 38,681 items in 1,170
lots, If you can't look until later, please be sure to do so, even if it is
right before they close, because beginning at 3 PM CST SUNDAY they will all
be going, going, GONE, and every lot will truly have a new owner, no matter
how low the price!Don't forget to check out these 1,170 bulk lots
containing 38,681 rolled posters in all sometime BEFORE they end in TWO
days on SUNDAY, beginning at 3 PM CST by going
to http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html
<http://www.emovieposter.com/agallery/15.html>*