Thanks for sharing Arlo!

A somewhat connected comment...
I just finished reading Tolstoys "Anna Karenina" and near the end there are a
few pages that incredibly map out a  MOQ-esque perspective, of course through a
19th century Russian lense. (I don't want to give away any of it but would love
to discuss with anyone)

I was just curious, which authors that have never read Pirsig come to
strikingly similar conclusions?

Albert

Sent from my iPhone