Folks

Sorry I don't follow moq_discuss too closely these days, but I notice quite a few
newcomers have posted introductions recently.
There are some bios of existing members on the website (follow the link on the front
page of http://www.moq.org) and if you want
yours there too can you email it directly to me at mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
indicating clearly what you want included.

There are also a few regular posters to MF and MD who don't have bios up (you know who
you are). It's not compulsory but I do think
it helps build the community if we know a little bit about each other, so please think
about sending something. If you want to edit
your bio or remove it at any time you can just drop me a note.

Diana