I apologize for not writing anything in the last while but still I won't be writing anything for the next little while. I'm organizing myself so that I may approach this discussion as a fuller person. I wish not to bother you with scrambled ideas. This discussion group, as a line of communication, moves way too fast for me. It reminds me of the fight that broke out at the convention Pirsig talked about. Way, way to much communication leads to way, way too much confusion or lack of understanding. Within this period of time alone there are over 4 discussions I want to take part in. I have neither the time nor the energy to do this. So I will continue my work at home and will post when I've got all this into a working organization. Jeremy