-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: David laserscanner
Date:   Sun, 31 May 2009 14:39:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:   Jimena BoHe <jimena.bohorq...@gmail.com>
To:     morphmet@morphometrics.org

Wow... Thanks for the info...

I am curious. I haven't used this devices pretty much, but I want to buy
one soon.

Does this david lasser scanner the same as another 3D scanner (like the
next engine desktop scanner)?  What about the image quality... depends
on the webcamera?, what format do we have at the end.... is that
acceptable to the morphometrics programs for landmarks?

If someone knows, that would be really nice to know.

Thanks in advance, Jimena.

--
Jimena Bohórquez Herrera, M. Sc.
Marine Biologist.

Instituto Politécnico Nacional - Centro Interdisciplinario de Ciencias
Marinas (IPN-CICIMAR)
La Paz, Baja California Sur, México.

On Wed, May 27, 2009 at 1:44 PM, morphmet
<morphmet_modera...@morphometrics.org