-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Troubleshooting
Date:   Tue, 12 Jan 2010 10:44:15 -0500
From:   Crista van Geest <cristavange...@gmail.com>
To:     morphmet@morphometrics.org

Hi everyone,

I'm working with tps files, tps programmes and morphoJ for a few months
now and all worked really well, only now I have troubles with my .TPS
files. I made a file of 114 pictures wit tpsUtil and with tpsDig2 I set
added 23 landmarks per picture. I saved the file add multiple places (in
case a computer brake down) and today I wanted to open my file with
tpsDig2 and I got the following message: *Invalid Pointer Operation*. So
my question is: How can i get my file back? Because I tried to run all
the other files i made (from different pictures) and they also did not
open! I can open the files in notepad, but not in morphoJ, in which I'm
doing analysis.

Kind Regards,

Crista

--