-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Soft tissue analyse
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 08:26:16 -0400
From: Kim van der Linde <k...@kimvdlinde.com>
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org
CC: morphmet <morphmet_modera...@morphometrics.org>

I would suggest looking into techniques that go beyond the techniques
using landmarks. One article for which I have a reference handy is Parr,
WCH, Ruto, A, Soligo, C and Chatterjee, HJ (2011) Allometric shape
vector projection: A new method for the identification of allometric
shape characters and trajectories applied to the human astragalus
(talus), Journal of Theoretical Biology, 272, 64–71.

Good luck...

Kim