----- Forwarded message from "Lewis, Dr. Donald"  -----

     Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 23:18:26 -0400
      From: "Lewis, Dr. Donald"
      Subject: Vexing question from a newbie
      To: morphmet@morphometrics.org

Does anyone know of someone who would be willing to take phone call concerning
my initial use of "Morphologika" ? I am stumped at one stage, unable to find
the answer, and need to get on with it. A phone call can, at times, do in two
minutes what an hour of emailing or posting cannot.
Thanks for your kind consideration
Don Lewis MD
NIU Anthro
UI(Chi) Med

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 14, 2012, at 10:11 AM, "morphmet_modera...@morphometrics.org"
<morphmet_modera...@morphometrics.org> wrote:

> ----- Forwarded message from "McKeown, Ashley"  -----
>
>     Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 16:29:15 -0400
>      From: "McKeown, Ashley"
>      Subject: RE: Asking about a 3D workshop
>      To: "morphmet@morphometrics.org"
>
> Hi,
> Last year there was an EVAN Toolbox workshop before the AAPA meetings in
> April (next meetings April 2013 in Knoxville, TN) - not sure if there will be
> another workshop or if it will in-depth enough for your purposes.
>
> Here is a link to what was offered last year:
> http://www.physanth.org/annual-meeting/news/evan-toolbox-et-training-day.
>
> best,
> Ashley
>
> Ashley H. McKeown, PhD
>
> Associate Professor
>
> Department of Anthropology
>
> University of Montana
>
> Missoula, Montana 59812
>
> ashley.mcke...@umontana.edu<mailto:ashley.mcke...@umontana.edu>
>
> ________________________________

Confidentiality Notice

This electronic mail transmission and any accompanying documents contain
information belonging to the sender, which may be confidential and legally
privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to whom this electronic mail transmission was sent as indicated above.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or action taken in reliance on the contents of the information contained in
this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the addressee
identified above, you have received this transmission in error, and we ask that
you please call us collect at 815.288.5531 to report the receipt, and that you
immediately delete the transmission.

Thank you.

----- End forwarded message -----