Hi all
I think there is a slight confusion going on. As far as I understood from
Dennis' message, everyone already subscribing to morphmet will received an
individual invitation, and in that invitation there will be a button to
accept the "new" subscription. It is to that email that each one will have
to respond, not now.
Replying now only sends the request to the whole list and will have no
effect on the new subscription...
Thanks, and please someone corrected me if I am The one who misunderstood...
Cheers

Diego AstĂșa
Departamento de Zoologia, UFPE

Enviado do meu telefone / Sent from my phone