Hi,
yes, it is. Go to preliminaries and click on "create or edit wireframe".
There you can link the landmarks for your outline and click accept. then go
to the graphic you want to see outlined and make a right click. Choose
"change type of graph" and click on wireframe. You can change the settings
(like color, show numbers of landmarks or not, etc...) for all your graphs
in MorphoJ under preliminaries "change options for shape graphs".
Hope I was not to late and able to help you.
Cheers,
Michaela