I'm trying to use the winEDMA program to run some analyses on juvenile
craniofacial morphology. I keep getting access violation codes. Does anyone
know how to deal with these? I've ran an outlier analysis in MorphoJ and have
gone through my data to find outliers and I'm confident I've fixed outliers. It
will let me run the "estimation" procedure and output a mean form matrix just
fine, but when I use the same file to run the "form" analysis, it gives me an
access violation code. Any thoughts on what to do? Greatly appreciate the help.