Hi Patrick,

I generate the list in excel as you suggest and then save it as a *.txt*
file the way you described, so simply 10 successive 1 and 10 successive 2
for a total of 20 rows. PCAGen8 will then generate different symbols for
your 2 groups. I suggest you make sure that your pictures are all in that
particular order, since I have had issues with tpsdig renumbering my
sequential pix, in which case you just adjust where your 1 and 2 group
memberships go in your list (they may not be sequential in that case, but
the program will at least assign them correctly).

I hope this was helpful.

Gabi