Hello everybody,

I am not very experienced in morphometrics but I need to do some analysis for
fly wings. I want to compare 6 groups. The problem is that for some groups the
sample size is very small - 5 flies, that means after averaging left-right
sides 5 wings. As I understand, I cannot do CVA. I found, that it's possible to
perform between-group PCA in this case. Has anybody done it before? Could you
explain how to do it?

By the way, how big should be the sample to do DFA?

Thanks in advance.