Hi Everyone,

I'd like to find out what the 'go-to' program is for collecting elliptical
fourier descriptors? Is there a favorite? I like to analyze data in R, are
there programs that are easier to integrate into R than others?

I see that the R package Momocs has a lot of tools for analyzing EFA data,
but can one also collect data with Momocs?

I'm pretty familiar with Landmark GMM workflows, is the EFA workflow
similar in concept? I.e., image a leaf, collect the data (with some
program), do some kind of superimposition, work with the data.

Thanks for the tips,

Karl Fetter
UVM - Plant Biology