From: Sofia Samper [mailto:sofia.samper...@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 February 2015 01:56
To: morphmet@morphometrics.org
Subject: [MORPHMET] Help with take photographs from fish vertebrae

Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you for let me join the group.
I'm intending to develop a methodology for GM analysis of modern fish vertebrae
and compare to archaeological material from the Pacific.
Does any one has already worked with fish vertebrae (or other animal vertebrae)
and could give me some advice about taking the photos? Firstly, I will use 2D
semilandmarks, but apart from setting a the camera, scales and so on, is there
any more issues I should be aware of?
Thank you for your help.
Best wishes,

Sofia