Dear morphometers,

A geologist, friend of mine, has found an unusual fossilized structure on the
walls of an Amazonian cave (Ecuador, Napo Basin). He has a collection of
pictures but needs assistance recognizing the type of fossil he is dealing
with. Our concern is the protection of what may be an important specimen. I
apologize for the nature of my email that has little to do with morphometry,
but which I am sure will reach someone who can provide us with advice. You can
contact José Sánchez at: jossan...@gmail.com

Best,

Pablo J.

Pablo Jarrín-V (M. A., Ph. D.)