Dear Dianela,

I have experience with FileConverter and this message can be related to
different things like the format of your file. FileConverter accepts .txt
tab delimited format with either all the coordinates (both dorsal and
ventral views) in a single file one after the other or in separate files.
The coordinates should be arranged into matrices with the landmarks as rows
and the X,Y,Z coordinates as columns. The files must contain the
coordinates only, no ID, classifiers, etc.

I can have a look at your data. Please send me some data for 1 or 2
specimens you are having issues with, along with pictures and labels of
landmarks taken on both views of a skull while mentioning the landmarks
that are common to both views.

I hope this helps,

Dr. Yoland SAVRIAMA
P/O Jernvall